Stainless Steel Claddings offered are perceived for their exceptional complete quality and utilization of predominant review stainless steel material that promotions on to the structure wanted complete quality and in addition attractive interest. The cladding likewise includes strong finish and is made accessible in rust free external coat that makes these handle most extreme loads and also accommodate durable utilization.
These claddings are available in different forms as per national and international standards by using sophisticated technology. These claddings are fabricated using the best quality raw material available in the market and can be customized as per the needs of the customers and designs. Different Forms Of Claddings are:
- - Pillar Claddings
- - Sheet Claddings
- - Wall Claddings
- - Ceiling Claddings
- - Designer Stainless Steel Claddings
- - Float and Blind panel frames are not visible from the front of the panel and are available in Black anodized finish only.
- - Minimal and Capture panel frames are available in Clear, Black, or Antique Bronze anodized finishes.
- -Panel frames are extruded aluminum. All panel frame corners are mitered.
- -Panel insets consist of a decorative face material bonded to a structural substrate. Inset material options vary by panel type
- -Reveals are extruded aluminum and are standard in black; other colors are available for an additional fee.
- -Standard bases consist of a stainless steel or Fused Metal cover applied to an extruded aluminum substrate with pre-applied mounting adhesive. Stainless steel and Fused Metal finish options are available.